Sunday 24 July 2022

So Hot!

 


Last week the BBC said that birds could drop from the sky because of the heat. A couple of months ago when gannets littered the beaches like fallen angels because of bird flu, my friend Ruth told me that in the heat of the Himalayas birds were literally dropping out of the sky.

Global warming  is a terrifying reality of now. But we will. not feel the effects of today's carbon until 7 years from now! The stopcock for carbon needs to be turned off. Great minds and billionaires' monies should be spent on ways of safely extracting carbon from the atmosphere and rebalancing the earth. We are beyond late in our responses and governed by egos and idiots.


4 comments:

  1. I don't usually have time to comment, but I want to applaud you for this post and especially the line, "We are beyond late in our responses and governed by egos and idiots." Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to respond, lovely to know you are there Teresa

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm sorry, I will try and make something more uplifting soon. My art does come out that place where I store my happy and sad, there is no filter, and just now I feel like crying too.

      Delete