Saturday 11 April 2020

Fly



For over a week now, I have been trying to produce activity videos for children or adults, often they have involved me making things that I have been meaning to try for some time, but also they are tried and tested fun activities that I have undertaken with kids, young adults or adults.
I have to say that I have wanted to have a go at making these flyers for some time as I love making kinetic things. These are wonderfully easy, could be very simple or extremely complex.





2 comments:

  1. Now, think of the happiest things
    It's the same as having wings
    Let's all try it, just once more
    Look! We're rising off the floor
    Jiminy! Oh my! We can fly!
    You can fly! We can fly!
    Come on, everybody, here we go!
    Off to Never Land!

    ReplyDelete