Saturday 26 October 2013

Akira Kusaka

I choose this image for today because I think it is magical, the moon has a stone like quality and so ties in nicely with Beata's stone books and we are entering the time of the moon. By this I mean that here in Scotland the clocks change tonight and more and more it is moon light not sun light that we bathe in. 
As I write these posts for you the moon is my silent companion. That strange rock with its worried face has a pull and a power and because it is the light in a dark Scottish winter it needs contemplated. 
So here is Japanese illustrator Akira Kusaka's wonderful moon to celebrate the arrival of winter.

4 comments:

  1. Your moon paintings motivate me to write poetry and I wrote few.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your moon paintings motivate me to write poetry and I wrote few.
    Im a poet from Kerala, India and I write in Malayalam, my mother tounge.
    Reply

    ReplyDelete