Sunday 26 August 2012

Shino Suzuki


I was very excited on Friday to be given a parcel with a very recognisable 'Kickcan and Conkers' label on it, by my wonderful friend Jay Anderson who certainly has just the best timing for giving parcels. 

Well I was in a meeting, and I very carefully pealed away layers of washi tape and lovely paper and 'Edward popped out' completely disturbing the meeting (which was perfect).
Poor Edward has made a long journey from the South of France to Scotland, from the Mediterranean to the Forth and apart from his scarf he is not very appropriately dressed, but then most of the time neither am I as I try to pretend that I am in the Med and not freezing in Fife. 
However I will keep him safe and try to keep him warm as we now begin the long winter.

He (Edward) was made by Shino Suzuki who graduated from University College Falmouth in 2009 and was featured on the Selvedge blog but has since vanished from the Internet so if anyone comes across Shino Suzuki and can provide a link to her current work please leave a comment.
Thank you Jay for a wonderful present and thank you Deb for your wonderful shop.

1 comment:

  1. There must be a bit of stoic Scot's in him too LOL! love ya! xx

    ReplyDelete