Saturday 23 April 2011

Happy Easter and Thank you

This week has been one of generous gifts and surprises.
I won a prize a wonderful rabbit by Lisa Rendina (Thank You X)


I was sent a fabulous recipe book 'The Handsome Chip' (Thank you X)



And I received a fantastic dossier of fantastic illustration fresh from the Bologna Children's Book Fair (Thank you X), I am a very lucky lady.


Thank you for all the comments and encouragement you give to me and the artists I feature on this blog.


I Hope you have a lovely Easter/Spring celebration, Thank you x

4 comments:

  1. a good week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely rabbit! Have a lovely sweet gorgeous Easter Spring !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a lucky lady! The rabbit is amazing. Happy Easter Hazel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are most welcome, Miss Hazel! See you in Paris...
    x

    ReplyDelete