Sunday 13 June 2010

Hannah Haworth

Yesterday Freya and I went to the Edinburgh Degree Show. Hannah Haworth's work shone out in the sculpture department, and I know lots of you will love it, this piece is called The Hunt. Hannah has had an exceptional life including growing up in the Mangyan Tribe of the Philippines. Now living in Scotland she combines the traditional crafts of her people with Scottish ones and creates incredible works. Have a look at her website it has some amazing work on it. Hannah's work reminded me of Benedetta Mori Ubaldini.

10 comments:

  1. These are really beautiful - glad I followed the link...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the post! Ubaldini's work is so lovely... thankyou x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes please, I will have them all. Teenrobson

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes you're right - they are stunning! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen these all over Pinterest and been so intrigued. Glad I could read a little more about the artist.

    ReplyDelete