Tuesday 8 June 2021

Linzie Hunter



It's a book birthday!!!! for Linzie Hunter, her first author/ illustrator book; 'What If Pig' about an extremely anxious and worried pig.


"Writing was - and is - an exciting challenge for me. I really wanted to write a book that reflected the inner worries and anxieties we share both as children and adults. I also wanted to write a funny and uplifting book about friendship and the importance of talking about our problems." Linzie Hunter


Mouse has never had a friend quite like Pig. Pig is so incredibly kind, fabulously fun, but he also has a big secret—he’s a tremendous worrier! When Pig gets the brilliant idea to throw a party for Mouse and their friends, he can’t help but think of everything that could possibly go wrong: What if a lion eats all the invitations? What if nobody comes? Or worse, what if everyone comes and has an absolutely awful time? What if ???
A really important book trying to dispel that terrible time and life-wasting problem of worry. 
I have admired Linzie's work for such a long time, she has a bold and humorous style and I can't wait to get a copy of this book. 



2 comments:

  1. I love this. Wish I had the conviction to write my own book 😔

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have the conviction, write one and write many more X

      Delete