Friday 22 May 2020

Chris Korobova I




The dapper and charming Monsier Tarakano by Chris Korobova, a character devised by his mother to make the cockroaches more acceptable housemates. 

"I am glad to introduce you to my childhood hero - 'Monsieur Tarakano'.
Don't know if you remember that there were a catastrophic number of cockroaches in houses and flats. For some reason I was afraid of these little ones, but one day my mum devised Monsieur Tarakano, he was the head of cockroaches family, but primarily a gentleman.
Mommy made up the stories about him, we were having fun and this fear of little beetles completely disappeared.
'Tarakano', went to the kindergarten with me, swam in grandma's compote and told secrets of cockroaches.
This is a cycle about a fearless imaginary friend from childhood that rings a bell in my memory to this day."
 Chris Korobova

No comments:

Post a Comment