Sunday 20 June 2010

Fleck

I have, as you know, a labour of love at the moment. He has made it through the weekend and is amazing. He is still with an egg tooth, and so is just days old. He had fallen so far and into such a dangerous place, it is amazing he has survived. I am going to post a daily picture of him at my flickr so as to document his growth and development. As you know I already have a strange affiliation with a wild gull so I cannot release him here, and propose, all being well to release him from my parents who are in a position to give him support until he becomes independent.

4 comments:

  1. He's a little, soft,nice hero and looks very healthy with all your love and care! And it's great that you will document his growth.. i'm very curious how he will change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the story and the photos! Wishing him a long and healthy life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos here and on Flickr. Hope he will be OK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to see on Flickr the beautiful bird that he has grown into Mia Self.

    ReplyDelete