Sunday 13 July 2014

Csil




I am starting my holiday posts with Csil a French illustrator who works primarily in pen. I love her slightly sulky people in bathing costumes. 
Csil's geometric style reminds me a little of Satoshi Kitamura's especially in her larger illustrations which include interiors or landscapes. 

For the next two weeks I am in France and so I have scheduled two weeks of art room posts. This is always tricky as I don't tend to see mistakes until too late and also it is difficult to get the flow right but I hope you enjoy the selection that I have found for you. 

6 comments:

  1. Have a great time in France! The weather has been a bit grey where I am but I am hoping the sun will be out in force soon. Hope you have sunshine & a happy 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy Montpellier (and surroundings!!!) and in case you make a trip towards the Luberon area (that is definitely worth!).... go to see my little village, Vaugines... Buone vacanzeeeee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure your posts will be great. have a wonderful vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adoring the hair on no.2! Have a lovely time in France Hazel :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, it is very hot and noisy with cicada :-D

    ReplyDelete