Saturday 29 September 2012

Micah Brenner



Micah Brenner's collaged works, colide colour, texture, photography and design to creat stunning compositions..
 " Painted and drawn upon papers, lined papers, photocopies, pages out of found books, magazines, packaging, postcards, envelopes, tape, fabric... I'm tempted by listings for garage sales that say things like "misc. paper", but I'm trying to use what I already have accumulated for the most part or stuff that finds its way into the house--mail, museum guides, schedules etc... I find that I'm not as interested in collecting images as I used to be, now it's more about patterns and colors. I'm drawn to 'vintage' stuff just as much as I am to junk mail as I like combining elements from disparate origins." Micah Brenner

No comments:

Post a Comment