Thursday 22 March 2012

Agata Dudek II




I have an image saved by the Polish illustrator Agata Dudek, that I have been waiting to post for a while, but as I sat here this morning to research this illustrator further, I found such a varied treasury of work that I am still not ready to post the image I have, until I have shown some of Agata's other works. Her repertoire goes from the sublimely sweet to dark and dangerous. Her technique from simple blob forms to intricate pen work and collage, there is so much to love . . . where to begin?

6 comments:

  1. They made me smile. Great use of colour too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw her Crows of Pearblossom at the Bologna Book Fair and I agree, she is so talented !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had already posted this and timed the publishing how funny!
      Hazel

      Delete
  3. Funny and very expressive!A Smile...

    ReplyDelete