Sunday 10 October 2010

James Culleton


'The Tree Planter' by James Culleton. I woke up thinking that I will have to arrange a time when I can plant trees with my new students in furniture, only to find a new follower James Culleton, who has made this lovely little animation.

James's work is a wonderful loose weaving of line be it a moving line in animation an expressive line in his drawings or a sculptural line in metal.

Life is a giant jigsaw puzzle and sometimes people pass you just the right piece.

3 comments:

  1. Short and sweet but it put a smile on my face that will last all day.
    X David, NYC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Short and sweet indeed!Thank you for the contribution to a happy Sunday!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have found the corners and the outside edges, now we just have to fill in the middle bits Hazel!

    ReplyDelete