Sunday 14 March 2010

ONE HUNDRED

One hundred friends and followers of this blog deserves a celebration.
Especially as I have failed to mark my blog birthday, or land mark amounts of posts.
So wonderful friends and followers thank you so much for your continued support, interest and comments.
I am holding a prize draw for a quilt of 'Loves Butterflies', made a long time ago, from scarlet velvet and calico with embroidered butterfly people.
To enter into this prize draw please leave a comment and next weekend Freya will pull out a winner.

9 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday!! I ate a big piece of cake just for you.

    Love the quilt... may even be more yummy than the cake.
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite blog. Hands down. You always provide the creative inspiration that I'm seeking. It's just a joy to visit. I don't even need to win the prize, I just wanted to tell you that. The quilt is beautiful though. happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh! I can't believe you're giving away such a fabulous piece of work - I am putting my name forward too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh please let it be me - I'd love to put this in Savannah and Miles's bedroom... Happy Blogbirthday - Happy 100 - Happy art room plant - will tweet this news :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful quilt, I hope I'm not too late! Congrats on 100th post, I'm so glad I found your blog, it's always so inspirational x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, I'm a late adopter but count me in too please!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sure.. i am always amazed with your ideas and creativity. I like it a lot..looking forward for the wet paint test... I also liked my seventies set. And thank you for sharing you finds.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Count me in also, always a pleasure to visit you here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your blog. it has become a ritual: i check it once a day after checking my email, and it never fails to inspire me and cheer me up. thank you.

    also, i don't usually win raffles, but i really hope this is an exception. <^_^>

    ReplyDelete