Tuesday 2 March 2010

Kreative

Oh! what a challenge Anna Maria.
Thank you for the Kreative blog award.
Now for the SEVEN things about myself.

1. Once I hand reared a sparrow called Beetle, when released, it used to fly back to me, from the hedges when it was called. This was one of the best things ever.

2. I would love the chance to keep bees.

3. I used to have a green car covered with sheep.

4. Both my children were born at home.

5. 'The man who planted trees' by Jean Giono, is an inspiration to me and I endevour to be this character in reality.

6. I have been bitten by a pig through my jeans and knocked onto an electric fence.

7. I love my life.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, just as I imagine you to be - a fun, life-loving sparrow-rearer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank Deb... that was difficult!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey missus, post up the award - its a lovely thing to receive and if what i read is write you pass it on to others. Its a bit like a local award and i think you deserve it...just wish i had known about it and then i would have passed it on too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such an inspiring list WOW

    ReplyDelete