Wednesday, 6 February 2013
Bird Cage
Last night we made (Freya and myself) a new cat house for Bellissimo. I was planning to make him a new house more regularly, but he has enjoyed the one that I made him a month ago, so much, that it seemed a shame to move him on so soon.
Anyway I wanted to make this one into a bird cage for various reasons, but mainly because I misinterpreted something one of my students was making and then wanted to make what I had thought he was making. I often find this is when you have great ideas, when you see something, but misread it . . .I suppose it is just looking at things differently.
I may upload different pictures later as these were taken in the dull early morning light, but they give you an idea of how much he likes it.


interpretation in different ways.
ReplyDelete...i like this.